Viaduct is a replacement for PC Window and some of the PC Tools for Commodore PC Bridgeboards for RTG and CPU expanded Amiga computers.
The current version is 1.3, released 2018.12.27.
Download Viaduct 1.3 here. Comes with ViaMakeImg 1.0 Amiga version. (lha archive, 68867 bytes)
Download ViaMakeImg 1.0 here, for Amiga, macOS and Windows (64bit) (zip archive, 149361 bytes)
Viaduct is also on Aminet.
Viaduct 1.3 is released. The Read Me contains the list of changes.
Released a new additional command-line utility called ViaMakeImg 1.0.
A multiplatform "MakeAB" replacement, available for Amiga, macOS and Windows.
More information is available in the Readme.
Episode #84 of the the Youtube channel "MIGs Yesterchips", reviewed Viaduct 1.2. (In German language.)
Viaduct 1.2 is released. The Read Me contains the list of changes.
The video recording of my talk is now on YouTube, courtesy of Deadline organizers.
The slides of my Deadline 2018 talk about PC boards and Viaduct are available here (ODP format).
- a fast 68k CPU, like a 68040, 68060 or faster
- an RTG card with Picasso96 or CyberGraphX drivers
- at least 800x600 Workbench resolution in 256 colors for windowed mode
- a 640x480 screen in 256 colors for full screen mode
- 16 free pens on the Workbench screen, if ran in windowed mode
- a CBM Bridgeboard, like the A2286 or A2386sx
- AmigaOS 3.1 or newer
- properly installed and functioning janus.library and PC Tools
- CGA and MDA emulation, as provided by the Bridgeboard hardware
- 16 color or Mono text mode
- 160x100, 320x200 and 640x200 graphics mode
- XT keyboard support
- Workaround for the "PC keyboard lockup" bug affecting some systems
- Fixed window size, all resolutions appear the same size
- Windowed or Full Screen mode, with on-the-fly switching
- Integrated "PC Reset" functionality
Please read the documentation for further information and version history.
Viaduct is Copyright (c) 2018 Károly Balogh
e-mail: charlie@N0-SP4M-amigaspirit.hu (remove N0-SP4M-)